From CEO: We are 7 months into the year 2015. Let’s Talk??
- You should have at least 4 charitable receipts Goodwill, Purple Heart, Disabled Vets, etc.
- If you got a raise, you should have change your exemptions to compensate for your raise.
- Did you get health insurance, if you didn’t have any in 2014, the penalty is 3x’s this year?
- Please don’t let me catch you putting clothes in them bins, get a receipt.
- Did you start a emergency savings account?
- Did you open a 529 College Fund for your child or grandchild?
- Did you buy a new house or car, remember sales tax is a write off?
- Did you have face to face time with your Accountant to help you prepare for the 2015 tax year?
- For those of you who filed an amendment – have you filed your 2014 taxes yet?
- Did you have moving expenses, rental expenses, new windows, new central air, these are all write offs, keep those receipts.
OK I have got you started. So let’s get to moving people. I can only give you advice, you have to do the work. Okay!!!!